Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dear Friend...

Dear Margaret,

Even with the bad choices you have made so far you are still an amazing person. I am really sorry that you were diagnosed with leukemia. I was sad when I heard that you were just going to give up on having hope to cure your leukemia, but I am glad you did not and continued with your treatment. You see if you would have given up you would not have made it but you did not and look here you are today. I love your personality. I love how when you hear people talk about you in a way that you do not like, you do not let that bring you down. You just go by your opinion and stick with it. I think that you working for free at your parent's diner isn't so bad after all. It shows your appreciation toward your parents and how they supported your during your hard times with leukemia and how they took the blame for you when you would get in trouble. The situation about you being self-centered and not caring about others in my thought was wrong, because you don not care about how you were harming others and the way it effected them. You only thought about what your needs were in live.
If i was there with you I would have helped you by having you think positive and not letting you quit on life. Being there for you when you needed someone there for you. I would have taught you to not always think about yourself only and to think and consider what other people thought about. I would put you in sex rehab so then you could learn and understand what having sex could result in and to calm your hormones.

"Life is just like a rollercoaster, there are ups and downs and sometimes horrible loops."

No comments:

Post a Comment