Sunday, March 21, 2010

Anne Frank

I am thirteen years old
I was born in Germany on July 12, 1929
My family is Jewish
We emigrated to Holland when Hitler came into ruling
My life as a Jew became hard day by day
They forced my father out of business
We had to wear yellow stars
I couldn't even go to my Dutch school


I had to go into hiding with my family
We hid with my fathers friends the Van Daans
In total it was 8 of us Me, my father, mother, sister, Mr&Mrs.Van Daan, Peter and Mr.Dussel
We hid in an attic of an office building


We had specific rules to live by
We couldn't make noise between eight in the morning till six at night
We had limited food and supplies
We couldn't go outside and breathe fresh air

One day the green police came and found us
They took us of of the attic and we got separated
I got sent to a concentration camp
I later died because of a disease


No comments:

Post a Comment